Our is a Family Business that values the wellness of our guests:
- The Hotel Steinegger Appiano/Mountain offers open spaces, in order to bring wellness by a strict contact with Nature
- On 600 meters above sea level, located on a quiet place
- From the woods to the vineyards, a large property framed by an incredible view (Dolomites, Adige’s Valley, Sarentine’s Alpes, Bolzano, Renon, Siusi’s Alpes…)
- Our Maso is focused on hiking and on its lovers
- The “Steinegger’s Bus” (a Volkswagen’s for eight people plus driver) brings the hosts to Appiano – St. Michael and on Fridays it reaches the train station, from where it’s possible to reach the city of Merano in almost 25 minutes by train. The service is available both at the beginning and at the end of the trip, meaning that if you need it, that the bus will bring you back to the Hotel from the train station at the end of the day.
- Starting point of many excursions (remember that it’s almost impossible to do them all in just one week).
- Many extensions and renovations have been made in winter from 2000 to 2013.
- Located on 2,5 km from the center of Appiano and from 12 km to the City of Bolzano
- We own an underground garage for your car and/or your motorbike!
- A flat in **** with a view on the Dolomites that is rentable!
- Die ****Wonhung mit dolomiten-Blick zum mieten!
- A farm which lasted generations (property of our Family since 1679) which offer so many firstlings: “a selection of lovely homemade wines, juices, a huge variety of fruits, vegetables and herbs strictly from our garden, to make your breakfast as sweet as you can imagine, or to make the half board’s brakfast tastier or just to give you the best food from our Restaurant”.
- Our water comes directly from a source from the Furglau’s gully and it’s even good for the children.
For our intellectual side:
- Free LaN wifi at the bar or on the terrace, for your Apple and/or Android device.
- We offer the rent of card games and board games.
- Excursion maps about Alto Adige, Brenta and Garda’s Lake and various rental touristic guides (perfect if you love climbing or you’re a rampaging cyclist)
- Free ADSL connection for your laptop in every room of the adjoining house
- A Mini-Router for your own W-Lan, if requested, in your personal room (for rent, about 10 euros)
- A LED PHILIPS TV with Ambilights in every room (Energetic Class A)
From the Steinegger to…
- St. Michele/Appiano: 2,5 km
- Monticcolo’s lakes: 5 km
- Caldaro: 5 km
- Caldaro’s Lake: 8 km
- Center of Bolzano: 12 km (15 minutes by foot)
- Center of Merano: 33 km (30 minutes)
- Center of Trento: 60 km (1 hour)
- Dolomites: 35 km
- Siusi’s Alpes: 40 km
- Bressanone: 57 km
- Verona: 153 km (2 hours)